In order to drive up sales while maintaining good relationships with customers, The NAYA Sales Manager should have a passion for beauty industry, be self-driven and have the following set of skills and qualifications:
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Preparing sales budgets and projections
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication or just a love for selling is required
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.