- Promoting the NAYA brand and its products.
- Discover and engage new sales partnerships
- Keep abreast with new sales trends both online and in shop
- Work with management to develop sales goals and strategies monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Planning, organization, and coordinating sales activities both in-shop and at events
- Develop unique sales techniques to engage new customers and drive sales
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Developing brand awareness and product knowledge education.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results to management.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation, campaigns, and advertisements
- Mange Shop inventory and accounts
- Cross-sell and upsell products
- Make suggestions on ways to improve sales and boost revenue
- Go the “extra mile” to drive sales
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Knowledge about beauty or skincare trends is a plus
- Track record of meeting sales quota or exceeding sales quota
- Knowledge of customer market dynamics
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with inventory procedures a plus
- Ability to perform and sell under pressure
- Flexible schedule (i.e. available to work weekends, nights, and/or holidays when necessary)