- Onboard new companies to Niqao Benefits
- Contact new financial institution partners in person (if local), over the telephone, and through email.
- Contact new merchant partners in person (if local), over the telephone, and through email. Manage customer leads/pipeline
- Develop relationship through referral networks
- Manage the logistics aspect of the service.
- Manage the inventory of the system.
- Work directly with management to continually optimize company sales playbook
- Prior experience in B2B sales
- Personable, Outgoing, and Able to establish relationships with partners and maintain them
- Must have a positive attitude, confident, and desire to be the best
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our prospects and business needs
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
Other preferred skills:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Self-directing with good practical judgment
- A Team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) / Google Suite equivalent.