- Research and develop marketing plans, identify marketing trends and design an appropriate system to improve sales performance.
- Maintain good business relationship with all clients by making regular visit and attending to their orders promptly.
- Design and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to drive sales volume.
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and ability to meet sales targets.
- Provide timely feedback on all sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor progress and performance reports.
- Proactively seeking out new clients and revenue streams.
- Make quarterly sales targets and KPIs.
- Ability to use digital tools example CRM, productivity tools & email tracking.
- O'Level, SHS graduates, and Diploma in any discipline but preferably Sales and or Marketing.
- Applicants awaiting results can apply
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership & Time Management Skills.
- Problem – Solving & Negotiation Skills.
- A passion for customer satisfaction/delight.
Deadline: 14 th September 2021
NB: Applicants must indicate their Regions when applying.