Amata Cosmetics Limited is a personal care and homecare wholesaler/distributor located in Accra Makola. Having been running for over 20 years, we’ve built a substantial client base nationwide and beyond. Currently, the company is looking to grow with the addition of new wholesale outlets, and the creation of a sales and marketing office tasked with bringing Amata Cosmetics Limited into the new generation of ecommerce.
We are looking for bright young graduates, capable of working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
We need eight associates in total. Seven of them will be based in store at Makola, one will be doubling as a demand planner at our Kanda sales office managing telesales and administrative work
- Order Management: Taking orders, recording, invoicing and ensuring goods are dispatched in full.
- Data management: Recording daily sales retrieved from POS.
- Managing bank deposits.
- Updating credit sales.
- Preparing monthly sales reports
- Customer Relationship Management: Maintaining customer database. Resolving customer disputes and responding to queries in a timely fashion. Communicating product news with customers
Sales Associate/ Demand planner
In addition to the above:
- Merchandising: Visiting customer stores, ensuring products are displayed appropriately and attractively in chain-store retailers.
- Market research: Collecting and analysing price and product data at customer outlets.
- Forecasting: Communicating with customers to produce demand forecasts for Supply planner. Liaising with stores to set forecasted demand levels.
- Communications: Managing email enquiries and orders.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills are essential
- Physically fit
- Technologically adept
- Previous experience in a customer facing role preferred but not essential
- Demand Planner must have a full driver’s licence.
- Must speak English and fluent in one additional local language
- Degree holders are preferred, but SS Certificate level with outstanding grades and relevant experience will be considered
- We open to the public at 8.30 but employees are expected to report to work by 8.15 am. We also work on Saturdays from 8.30 to 2.30pm
- Must be able to provide 2 guarantors and where relevant 2 reference letters from most recent employment.