Premium woodcraft is an outdoor furniture brand that takes a 360-degree approach to create outdoor solutions, with everything from sofas to carpets to lighting. A pioneer in the use of covers and finishes with fine finishing in matching colors. Our unique and innovative materials and techniques have made us a trendsetter in the exclusive outdoor furniture market.
Department/Location: Marketing and Sales/Greater Accra
Reporting Lines: Reports directly to the Director for Marketing and sales
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Engaging potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customer's questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Adopting marketing strategies to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors; products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience, particularly in high end furniture sales
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s licence
Skills / Core Behavioural Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.