Blossom Academy recruits and develops African data talent, with the goal of connecting them with job opportunities.
If you are up to the task, able to think on your feet, maneuver through the ambiguity of a quickly shifting/growing industry, and are able to work while collaborating with high performing teams-all while delivering results, we want to speak with you!
● Visit potential clients to highlight the value of our programs. Bring on-board new portfolio hiring companies.
● Collaborate directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the continuity and accuracy of all data.
● Assist in developing social media content to drive B2C sign-ups of our programs.
● Streamline company social media accounts (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within our community.
● Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
● Monitor current/future clients in the sales pipeline and augment sales report generation processes.
● Must attend/respond to client requests at all times (Monday through Sunday).
Education, Skills, and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or its related field
● Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel, Gmail, and PowerPoint)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Ability to work collaboratively across various teams
● Excellent organization and time management skills
● Proactive problem prevention and leadership ability
● Proficiency in G Suite, Slack, and Zoom
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.