A reputable and rapidly growing supermarket is seeking the services of a smart, confident, performance oriented and experienced professional to occupy the position of SALES ASSISTANT.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Profile of Job Role:
Responsible for delivering a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer that comes to the store. Playing an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales of the supermarket.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the store team and manager to increase revenue streams and profit targets.
- Providing a friendly and helpful service to all customers.
- Maintaining high standards of presentation and cleanliness across the store.
- Demonstrating good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
- Providing cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness.
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor.
- Carrying out stock replenishment.
- Ensuring all areas of the store always remain tidy.
- Any other duties assigned by Shop Manager/Supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0272585231.
Please include your telephone and e-mail contacts (if any).
The subject matter must be that of the position being applied for.
Interested applicants must live at Tse-Addo or Teshie Nungua
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.