- Greeting and serving customers as they enter the store.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
- Advising and assisting customers online or in person.
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
- Handling complaints or forwarding serious issues to the manager.
- Conducting customer transactions.
- Replenishing the supply of stock.
- Assisting with store and online deliveries.
- Promote strong client engagement, retention, and attraction strategies.
- Focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for effective financial management reporting and sales forecasting.
- Communicate and reports effectively to Manager on daily basis.
- Friendly, confident and engaging personality.
- Basic administration skills, sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to achieve budgeted sales & revenue targets.
- Experience in identifying and developing new market opportunities.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership & Time Management Skills.
- Problem – Solving & Negotiation Skills.
- A passion for customer satisfaction/delight.
- HND / Diploma.
- 1-2 of Sales experience.
- The candidate must be Tech-Savvy (Social media & Microsoft office suite).
- Preferably candidates that live around Spintex/Teshie environs.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.