- Promote the company’s existing brands of goods as well as services and introduce new any new models to the market.
- Drive the company’s revenue by selling its goods and services.
- Provide sales expertise, data, and department process improvements.
- Put together and build a clientele list for the company.
- Identify new sales plans and advertising.
- Receive and report on all sales leads.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of competition status.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new market opportunities.
- Meet all sales targets and goals
- Answer potential customer’s questions and follow-up call questions.
- Protect the interest of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Related Field
- role. Supervisory level will appreciated.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Basic computer skills and experience tracking and recording call information, filing documents, updating customer profiles/accounts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and take important decisions.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis and Report Writing.
- Strong Analytical, Organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- A people person.
Applicants should send their CVs via email to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.