Be the face of the company and grow the brand. Responsible for generating leads to meet sales goals. Negotiate contract with potential clients. Relies as much on product demonstrations.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About Dainess Food:
Established in 1990, Dainess Foods has brought the Ghanaian consumer quality food ingredients from several continents across the globe. Our market scope covers the Baking, Confectionary, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Restaurant and Retail industries.
Our products are far reaching on the African continent. In addition to Ghana, countries within our supply region include but are not limited to Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Mali, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria and Gabon.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote company’s services while addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Manage the company’s social networks
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Act as the official representative of the organization and as a liaison officer between the organization and the public.
Qualities & Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification HND – Marketing with not less than 3 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing,
- Experience with FMCG sales will be a plus, Customer service & Communication skills, Organizational skills, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, bookkeeping, or related field preferred. Proficiency with the
- Microsoft Office Suite and would be an advantage.
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Must be boisterous, a "people-person"
- Team player, yet able to work independently
- Result oriented
- Leadership qualities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.