- Present, promote and sell products/ services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Promote company programs.
- Reach out to customer leads via calls, email.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/ markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Maintaining clients’ record.
- Generate leads
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
Qualities & Qualifications
- HND – MARKETING with two years minimum qualification
- Proven experience in an FMCG Company as Sales & Marketing Officer.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Understand the sales process and dynamics
- Excellent customer service
- Communication and negotiation skills