- Revise marketing plans for the year as well as daily/ monthly marketing activity plan.
- Develop 2020 annual marketing plan
- Review marketing plan quarterly and develop monthly action plan.
- Update database of corporate clients
- Renew all special corporate rate and credit agreements for 2020
- Statistical reporting and forecasting
- Marketing Strategies
- Website creation and maintenance
- Digital marketing policy and implementation
- Customer relationship management (CRM) strategy and implementation.
- Sign on one airline crew
- Increase profitability through customer acquisition and enhance profitability derived from existing customers.
- Lead and ensure the success of customer-focused activities and events.
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
Experience and Education
- A minimum of +5 years of industry experience in a managerial and customer-focused role.
- A Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree in Marketing and Business Administration or relevant field is highly preferred.
- Up to date marketing knowledge, international business knowledge and understanding/experience of integrating online marketing.
- Experience working in management level and providing international standard services to clients.
Salary (Negotiable) and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Training and Development
- Statutory Leave Days
- Annual Bonus
Please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Sales andMarketing Manager'.
Ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above. We will ONLY contact candidates who meet our criteria for the above role description.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.