- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Engaging potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Adopting marketing strategies to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Lead marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
Skills / Core Behavioural Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Reporting Lines: Reports directly to the Director for Marketing and sales
Application deadline: Friday 18 th June 2021.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com