- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Conduct day-to-day sales to convert leads to contract
- Monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Responsible for the management of the company’s branding activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Candidates with a science background is encouraged to apply.
- 5 years working experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Proven record of achieving corporate sales targets in any sector
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with customer relations management (CRM) systems and tools
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- High integrity. and ability to win the trust of colleagues and senior management