- Execute marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies in line with the agreed budget.
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to create and increase brand awareness.
- Determining the feasibility and profitability of a new market or existing campaigns
- Fostering and executing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Managing ongoing marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness.
- Implement online marketing strategies through social media and webpage.
- Giving ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies.
- Developing and executing the content marketing strategy for the business.
- Spearheading marketing team in the identification and generation of leads.
- Assisting the team in the target delimitation for products, brands, or services.
- Keeping up to date with industry activities and trends.
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing market trends.
- Studying competitors’ market behavior and strategies.
- Overseeing marketing material and its disbursement.
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and Marketing roles in the Technology Industry
- Experience ideally within FinTech, and Software start-up environment.
- Exposure to IT, digital, and direct response marketing
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and zeal to get it done
- Familiar with marketing data and data analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking