Manage and support multiple Sales Force to achieve annual revenue targets, and proactively define & drive the Sales and Process Business development, market intelligence, competition analysis, channels marketing plan development, and customer relationship management. About Company: We are specialized in power transmission and distribution projects, process instrumentation, and industrial and building automation services. Our business structure covers manufacturing industry, power utilities, mining and cement, oil refinery, and building electrical solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage and support multiple Sales Force to achieve annual revenue targets, and proactively define & drive the Sales and Process Business development, market intelligence, competition analysis, channels marketing plan development, and customer relationship management.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results, and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop customer relationships (new & existing) improve customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development of After-Market business and technical services.
- Identify turnkey infrastructure projects from prospective customers, validate the scope of works, coordinate the tendering process, and contract negotiation.
- Field surveys, generation of project deliverables, estimation of plant electrical loads, selection and sizing of electrical equipment and cables Provides information via Salesforce CRM for forecasts, budgeting, planning, and reporting to management and foreign OEM Partners.
- Analyze the specific market conditions, and build a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters, and influence collaboratively within the organization to secure customer support.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of all customers and lead the internal sales process including technical services
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 5 years industry experience in sales or a Marketing Degree with at least 7 years of proven track record of technical sales engineering in the mining & cement, power utility, and manufacturing sector.
- Medium Voltage transmission and substation projects - Power Transmission Lines, substation construction, Mobile Substations, MV Switchgears and Motor Control, transformers, MV Capacitor Banks, and protection relays.
- Low Voltage Electrical Installation Works - Cable tray works, cable laying and termination works, insulation testing, soil testing and earthing system improvement, and decommissioning of old electrical infrastructure and upgrade works. LV Panel Building - ATS Panels, Distribution Boards, Motor Control Centre (MCC Panels), Generator Synchronization Panels, and Capacitor Bank Panels.
- Instrumentation and Automation Solutions - Flow, Level, Pressure, Temperature, Density and analytical instruments.
- Automation and Telemetry Solutions including PLC Programming, SCADA Design, and Remote process measurement and control using Telemetry.
- Technical Services – Transformer oil sampling and analysis, transformer oil filtration, refurbishment and rewinding of old transformers, protection relay testing and coordination study including primary and secondary injection testing, and medium voltage substation equipment maintenance.
- Proficiency in the English Language, Twi and any other local languages
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent reporting and strength in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Good knowledge in Salesforce CRM Tool is and added advantage
- Sales-orientated, Self-reliant, Proactive and self-driven, Customer- and solutions driven, and commercially savvy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.