- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing and implementing, and evaluating advertising and merchandising
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirement; defining market, competitors share, and competitors strength and weakness
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objective by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendation to strategic plans
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirement and preparing the annual budget
- Help improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential customer
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4-5 years experience in management in corporate settings
- Minimum of a Degree is required
- Must be able to drive
- Experience with the FMCG industry is a plus