The duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager include but not limited to:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales meet the quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarising market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
You will have full management responsibility for the company’s various websites and the key liaison with the external vendor on the company Social media management. As well as the liaison with the external vendor for Copywriting and content management. You will be expected to create full holistic Data analytics.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV's and cover letters to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.