We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Lead, to Develop & implement sales strategies to deliver business Topline objectives through the achievement of periodic set targets-(weekly, monthly & quarterly).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop & implement sales strategies to deliver business Topline objectives through the achievement of periodic set targets-(weekly, monthly & quarterly)
- Set sales team targets with incentives to motivate and deliver objectives.
- Regular review of team performance against set objectives with a solution to close identified gaps.
- Lead and ensure effective distribution of company products in all relevant channels and outlets.
- Accurate and timely updates of competitor activities in trade.
- Develop and grow volumes from existing key distributors in existing markets with the same effort to grow and develop new markets.
- Develop new sales opportunities both in existing markets and opportunity areas through the retail distribution team.
- Ensure distributors adhere to the trading terms and payment norms as per company guidelines
- Conduct initial onsite, remote demonstrations and detailed follow-up demonstrations customized to show how the solution attains particular prospect requirements.
- Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceed revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Initiate, execute and oversee the overall marketing campaigns (both ATL & BTL) to drive brand
- Assist in developing brand's long-term strategy in terms of positioning, unique selling points,
- Monitoring brand performance and reporting all gaps with plans to mitigate same.
- Analyze the effectiveness of an executed campaign & sales promotions and measurement
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Beverage experience an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.