- Develop Joint Business Planning (JBPs)/ Account Plans based on account’s strategy/business needs.
- Look for growth opportunities
- Manage account profitability by measuring and managing customer contribution.
- Deliver the Key Performance Indicators for chain accounts locally
- Help negotiate business terms with each customer to reach the most effective conditions for FreezeLink
- Manage the execution of activities with customers including trade shows, demonstrations, product launch events, etc.
- Ensure direct involvement in the execution of customer operations, in-store execution & third-party merchandising teams
Indicative Key Performance Indicators
- Deliver growth of the channel
- Customer servicing terms and profitability
- Market share
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a degree
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
Allowance: An allowance of up to 690 cedis will be paid