- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with prospective clients and nurture already existing links with our current clientele.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Building strategy to approach market
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current trends in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Identifying target market, positioning company’s products & services, following through with the engagements to ensure these prospects translate into sales.
- Maintaining close relationships with existing customers for customer retention and revenue growth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Math or Statistics or 5 years Marketing Experience in the IT industry.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales