- Strong understanding of products and their benefits is key.
- Responsible for achieving agreed Sales objectives or targets.
- Strong understanding of the sales territory, who are the customers and where they can be reached.
- Planning of the territory – prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales plans.
- Analysis of performance and presentation of the performance trends.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance
- Gather key insights – competition and new similar products with prices.
- Understand the sales structure of Tradeworks Company Ltd.
- Ensure high standards and professionalism in day to day activities with the consumer.
- Provide strong leadership to the direct reports and ensure their development and growth.
- Be proactive and take initiative – where it has financial implications, refer to your superior.
- Work closely with colleague managers in all Departments to promote timely delivery of customer orders.
- Be humble and have empathy for staff and customers.
- Build a strong and happy relationship with customers.
c. Problem Solving
- Be innovative in resolving customer issues.
- Manage customer complaints in a timely manner, from the first complaint till the issue is closed…inform the customer on daily basis what Tradeworks is doing about the issues.
Impact overall organisation revenue positively;
- Home Appliances: GHC xxxxxx
- Solar Energy Systems: GHC xxxxxx
- Siemens Energy Products GHC xxxxxx
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field
- 5years of varied experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Care with a strong understanding of customer relationship management
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Sound knowledge of sales management and operations
- Strong understanding of sales support structures
- High presentations skills (written reports and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Confident with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships within the company and with third parties.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to influence key decision-makers.
- Ability to set and meet objectives.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Good judgment