- Undertake strategic and innovative planning of the company’s marketing and sales development activities and execute market expansion drives
- Design sales territories and develop a daily journey plan for sales
- Engineer total quality management i.e. customer service satisfaction.
- To be involved in general public satisfaction and crisis management
- To serve as a point of contact between the company and customers
- Must achieve sales targets
- Mentor, motivate and lead the shop sales supervisors and assistants
- Conduct all promotional activity and monitor them to meet company, social and ethical standards
- Handle and solve customer complaints
- Develop key concept and practical ideas in order to deploy sales and management strategies for distribution of products.
- Prepare feasibility profiles and aggressively pursue prospects with both local and foreign partners
- Set up and manage a client sales division and establish client service policies and programs
- Collaborate with Technical team and provide directive, supportive and results-oriented leadership within the unit
- Ensure the continued growth of the company’s base and maximization of profit.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have HND or Degree in Marketing
- Must possess good sales & marketing skills, and work all angles to achieve results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have a pleasant disposition, very articulate, highly motivated, young, energetic, and embrace challenges
- Must have excellent organizing and planning ability
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationship with customers and agents.
- At least 2 years working experience in Sales & Marketing
- Team player
- Strong Client Orientation
- Must be versatile and able to multi-task
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate self and staff.
- Experienced in the use of excel
- Ability to drive an advantage (must possess valid driver’s license for at least 3 years)
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Interested and Qualified applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.