- Generating leads and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with the business development and marketing team.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations on our products/services
- Seek out sales opportunities through networking and the use of digital media.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field from a recognized University.
- Highly experienced in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with potential clients.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be a good team player
- Ability to prioritize workload; work effectively and efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines with little or no supervision
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for dealing with high-end clients
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Punctuality and regular reporting to work
- Manage customer relations and increase client loyalty