1. Receiving, processing, and organizing stocks and deliveries accordingly.
2. Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
3. Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
4. Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
5. Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
6. Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
7. Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
8. Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
9. Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
10. Provide pre-sales demonstrations, product education and after-sales support services.
11. Stay current with changes and developments in the MIS industry by gathering competitive information on our products and services, and sharing this information with unit manager, sales and customer service
12. Ensure you consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly sales performance metrics/targets.
13. Contribute to the creation, implementation and tracking of marketing & corporate communication campaigns that maximize AO Holdings visibility.
14. Ensure that all issues related to sales, project implementation and compliance are being treated professionally and quickly.
15. Identify opportunities to create sales deals and leads
16. Identify and take ownership of sales leads generated and referrals from other parts of the business, customers, vendors and friends of the company.
17. Continuously analyze the competitive landscape, identify key trends and developments and regularly update manager, and bring ideas on new business opportunities or better way to deal with challenges.
18. Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and act accordingly.
19. Support the creation of sale promotion programs initiated by the unit/Dept.
20. Ensure that you maintain and continuously adhere to world-class sales and customer-focused culture to deliver profitable results and sustain continuous improvement.
21. Forecast sales figures for monthly, quarterly and year-end analysis and closings.
22. Ensure all new Synergy Centre proposals meet the required return on investment and are supported to trade effectively to meet their performance targets.
23. Ensure that all issues related to sales, project implementation and compliance are being treated properly and quickly
1. Promote a high standard of customer satisfaction and establish a long-term connection with clients to keep them dedicated and attached to the company.
2. Establish a good working relationship with the solution vendor’s support team, user groups and vendor partnership community for swift assistance when necessary.
3. Engage customers, understand their challenges and provide applicable solutions.
4. Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues.
5. Monitor clients’ industry developments issues and device ways to take advantage of the opportunities or deal will challenge
6. Ensure the accurate processing of customer quotations, orders and order confirmations within agreed timescales.
7. Ensure that all customer inquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales.
8. Actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within and across the organization.
9. Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Services function.
10. Mine and analyze customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
11. Establish and manage central information or query handling service point and ticketing system for the Company.
12. Perform a proactive liaison role between customers and the back-office technical team to address customer issues promptly.
13. Interact periodically with clients to analyze and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand our products and service delivery.
14. Develop and maintain a very comprehensive know your customer (KYC) system with an effective Account Analyst to ensure that the company is top of all its customers and their issues.
15. Represent the Customer Services function as an active member of the Sales and customer service Unit.
16. Participate and contribute to team meetings.
17. Promote and sustain a positive team spirit, displaying high levels of motivation and an excellent team environment.