- Prospect, develop and close new strategic deals using consultative solutions sales techniques;
- Meet revenue targets and profitability;
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts/industry.
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified and manage the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed;
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to- day basis;
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making;
- Gather market intelligence for the company
- Improve and ensure customer retention and growth
- Generate sales for the MED PHARMA APP (Web and Mobile)
- Compliment efforts of the digital marketing team
- Ensure full compliance with sector regulations and competition laws;
- Exercise thorough leadership at C level within the allocated accounts and demonstrate an understanding of the business strategies.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients and with teams
- Other assignments/target benchmarks as directed by management.
- A University degree in any field with emphasis on Business Management, Economics or any related discipline;
- A minimum of two (2) years sales /account management experience preferably in B2B
- Experience in managing and growing multi- faceted relationship
- Proficiency in computer software, including Microsoft office suite.
- Experience in the medical industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong Needs-Based selling skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and focus on executions
- Good presentation and people management skills
- Good networking and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of sales
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and coordinate team.
- Ability to influence colleagues and direct reports to meet sales targets
- Ability to maintain discipline at the workplace
- Ability to create a good network for sales purposes.
- Highly logical & systematic team player
- Independent & fast learner
- Ability to negotiate and close quality corporate sales deals
- Trustworthiness – ability to conduct self in a manner that elicits trust, respect, and confidence of team members.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Strong ethical skills.