- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their concern.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotion and negotiations
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Generating new sales leads through business directories
- Answering client’s questions about products and prices
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or Degree is required At least one-year experience in a similar position
- A commitment to excellent services Competency in Microsoft applications including
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other benefit includes:
- Unlimited basic up to 12 months Incentives: weekly incentives and recruitment incentives
Contact: 020-5393 401 for more information.
Salary is Attractive