He /She shall perform the following duties:
1. Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
2. Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
3. Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques.
4. Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
5. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops.
6. Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
1. Customer service
2. Meeting Sales goals
3. Closing Skills
4. Territory Management
5. Prospecting Skills
7. Self Confidence
8. Product Knowledge
9. Client relationships
1 . Motivation for sales
The sales agent shall be paid on commission basis. He /She shall earn 25% commission on each product sold.