As Account Manager, you are the adviser, as it were, for the client. Proposals made by the agency are presented by the Account Manager to the client. Within the Agency, you act as project leader; you brief the creative personnel and coordinate work with traffic/production. You are expected to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients. Your main responsibility is to manage expectations and oversee that a client’s needs are met in a timely fashion
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients.
- Coordinate with various teams so that the customer’s expectations are met.
- Continue their assessment of a client’s needs and business objectives.
- Help develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention. Be customer-focused, proactive in accounts generation, and champion prompt accounts execution
- Upsell a company’s services and solutions.
- Manage a client’s projects from beginning to end.
- Take a client’s requirements and assist with plans to meet those requirements.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with your team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Come up with innovative, comprehensive and strategic marketing and advertising campaigns and proposals
- Be customer-focused, proactive in accounts generation, and champion prompt accounts execution
- Ensure that research information is accurate, reliable, and delivered on time.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
Skills and qualities
- Degree in Marketing / Communication
- Good leadership qualities.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Real understanding of print and web advertising opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness
- Should be able to use Microsoft applications( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.