- Coordination of all the malaria vaccine safety surveillance activities at the sentinel site
- Review the medical history and laboratory reports of patients at the pediatric ward
- Recruitment of patients into the study
- Data collection and entry of study documents.
- Appropriate completion and authentication of study Case Report Forms (CRF’s).
- Appropriate filing of all study documentations.
- Timely response to all data queries with appropriate resolutions.
- Effective coordination with clinical team at the ward during admission, screening and enrolment of study participants.
- Strong cooperation with the study and W.H.O monitoring teams during periodic visits at study site.
- Write progress reports to study leadership and international partners
- Management of clinical study supplies and logistics with appropriate updates and documentations.
- Encourage and monitoring study clinicians to collect CSF sample (lumbar puncture
- Coordination of sample transport from ward to the laboratory for processing and temporary storage.
- Assist in laboratory services, specimen collection, sample labeling and storage at the required temperature as well as laboratory documentations.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following:
- Health related degree (Preferably Nursing, Physician Assistants, Public Health, Biochemistry, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, etc.)
- Experience in conducting research is desirable
- Writing and reporting skills
- Ability and willingness to work in any of the sentinel hospitals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration will be according to Malaria Research Centre standards.
Eligible applicants should submit hard copies of the following documents to the address below:
- Cover letter
- Detailed Curriculum vitae (including the name and address of two referees)
- Copies of academic certificates
- A valid professional License (if available)
All documents should be merged as 1 pdf file (according to the order above).
Applicants should address their applications to the following address:
The safety Principal Investigator
Malaria Research Centre, Agogo
P. O. Box 27 Agogo, Asante Akyem, Ghana
Please submit a softcopy to the email addresses below:
Email: email@example.com and copy (cc) firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardcopies will not be considered. Applications should be submitted not later than February 28, 2021
For any clarifications do not hesitate to contact the numbers below:
Tel: +233 501541875/+233208327796