- Develop and implement general vehicle Safety Program policies and procedure
- Assume responsibility for the driving record of employees while they are on duty
- Frequently check for compliance of established vehicle Safety Program requirements and policies.
- Personally review the decisions on accidents and take all steps necessary to prevent a recurrence.
- Insist all assigned vehicles are maintained adequately for safe operation.
- Establish policies for the periodic inspection of assigned vehicles for safety discrepancies, malfunctions, signs of abuse, unreported damage and cleanliness. Have repairs made as soon as possible.
- Fully support the company's driver training program to promote defensive driving.
- Review each preventable vehicle accident and unsafe driving report with the employee and his supervisor to emphasize management's intolerance of irresponsibility behind the wheel.
Qualifications and Requirement
- A minimum of one year working experience
- A minimum of Senior high school or vocational school certificate