With clients booking visual contents from all over thee world, we are now expanding our Sales Team with a dedicated SaaS/Enterprise Sales Development Representative. By joining the team now – with direct reports to the Head of Sales - you will have the opportunity to contribute to our growth, by increasing new customers' acquisition speed and conversion rate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Here’s what you will take care of:
- Identify prospective leads through outbound research methods
- Qualify inbound leads in order to ensure that potential partners are matching BOOM’s eligibility criteria
- Use cold calling and other outbound tactics to reach out to prospects, to create a great first impression by inspiring them to learn how BOOM can benefit their business
- Initiate and nurture long-haul relationships with prospects, then set up meetings between prospects and members of our Account Executive team
- Continuously improve alignment with Account Executives team
- Hit and consistently exceed quarterly targets
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Analyse commercial results to identify potential opportunities as well as improvements on products, technology and internal operational models
Who are we looking for:
- You love being creative in new business development and pitching new ideas to persuade key decision-makers across the Food, Real Estate, E-commerce and Fashion industries.
- Native in Italian with professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Good analytical skills and result oriented attitude
- Great communication and listening skills, very comfortable on the phone
- Ability to quickly understand what the client is looking for and to adapt your speech accordingly
- High flexibility in role and self-starter with drive to succeed
- Friendliness, empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Experience in selling SaaS
It would be great if you:
- Had already been part of startup or scaleup in SaaS tech industry
- Had already sold software to real estate, food, e-commerce and fashion
- Have a good knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach, Asana, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Gong
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.