We are looking for someone who will work within our awesome Business Operations team, championing and leading the efforts to optimize quality and cost for outbound and inbound voice services. You will work on creating internal tools and processes to be used across the company, have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our growing company, solving complex problems as we scale.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Be the first line of defense for quality control - monitor outbound traffic flows.
- Maintain Preferred Vendor Routing List per destination.
- Modify routing to resolve quality issues and optimize profitability.
- Test routes and isolate quality issues, escalate resolution to NOC / Vendor Management.
- Maintain Trouble Destinations List and Target route list, which will dictate what to purchase.
- Perform regular capacity analysis and monitoring for outbound and inbound traffic.
- Check accuracy of generated targets.
- Proactively find way to lower costs.
- Monitor volume commitments for outbound traffic
- Communicate dial-code updates to PCR (Price/Cost/Revenue) squad.
- 6+ years of telecom experience with international or US domestic traffic management
- Experience with technical project management
- Comfort working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience in a high paced telecom environment.
- Deep knowledge of telephony concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with voip protocols, network architecture, routing, rating, and traffic management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.