- Assess operational risks and develop risk management strategies;
- To ensure compliance with regulatory, legal and institutional requirements as well as good business practices;
- Liaise with Internal Audit to provide remedy for new and outstanding issues. (Use audits, findings and corrective action to ensure continuous improvement.)
- Ensure systems and processes are in place and working to meet any standards set for achievement;
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation;
- Assist with AML training;
- Make recommendations and implement policies that can be carried out to ensure risk mitigation;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Minimum of a university Degree in a relevant field and or a relevant professional qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of relevant statutory (BOG) regulations & requirements;
- Must be trustworthy and a person of integrity;
- Must be results oriented;
- Must pay attention to details;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.