- Review and management of the company’s compliant policies and processes
- Review and management of the company’s Risk management policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing monitoring, reporting on risk and compliance and providing statistics on monitoring as required
- Managing and monitoring values and other records necessary for evidence
- Focus on internal policy review, including ongoing assessments, assist with compliance review, internal and external audit reviews.
- Assist in the development of training materials
- Advise and make recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
Skills and Requirements
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function.
- Professional certification in compliance and/or risk management and a minimum of a degree in the relevant field
- Ability to work independently in a startup
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programs
- Proactive and diligent team player
- Proficient in the use of MS product especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Innovative in the changing IT space
Suitable applicants should send their CV's and application letters email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.