• Building wireless sites on rooftops and towers according to specs and issued instruction documentation.
• Tower climbing and rope access observing all health and safety requirements at all times as per the HSE documentation agreed on.
• Recover, install/Uninstall and repair various types and sizes of lines including fiber optic, co-axial and DC power as required.
• Utilize winches, crane and capstan to move loads as required
• Install pinwheels, structural steel, cable tray, conduits, antenna mounts, antennas, transmission lines and ancillary equipment on communication towers
• Perform all general ground procedures associated with the installation of a communication tower.
• Ensure the proper inspection and use of personal safety equipment
• Work safely on towers incorporating 100% tie off - fall protection practices
• Ensure that all company equipment is well maintained and in safe operating condition
• Ensure work is completed as per client and employer standards, prepare reports as required
• Assist in sorting RF and link material before transportation to the assigned/allocated site.
• Ensure practices and principles of Quality management system are followed as documented in the QMS
• Any other related duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
• Perform all tasks in line with BSC attached.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• O-Level or Certificate in Electrical and Electronics engineering or Telecoms engineering or related field
• 3-year experience as a rigger
• Also, a must have
- Work at height training
- First aid training
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to work and pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Be a team player