Revenue Accountant (Order to Cash) – Japanese Speaking
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Veeva is looking for a self-motivated individual with U.S. GAAP accounting experience to join our Order to Cash team based in Shanghai/Suzhou, with a positive attitude, and a customer service orientation. This individual will be the regional owner of the Order to Cash (OTC) process. This role requires effective communication in a team environment while interacting with cross-functional, cross-region departments, including Sales, and Professional Service teams as well as the US Revenue team. A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a customer service orientated attitude.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work with the Revenue Manager to handle all revenue accounting, taxation, statutory and treasury matters across all business units in China and Japan
- Serve as primary contact for the US Order-to-Cash team for all accounts receivable-related matters, including order invoicing, revenue cut-off, payment application, reconciliations of GST/VAT, and preparation of accounts receivable aging and other account reconciliation related to accounts receivable
- Participate in the month-end close process including preparation of customer invoicing, accruals, account reconciliations, etc.
- Assist Revenue manager to file direct and indirect sales taxes (i.e., VAT, GST, WHT, Service Tax, stamp duty tax) in compliance with local tax regulations, reconciling the required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Execute continuous improvement initiatives and support the simplification and standardization of order-to-cash processes
- Participate in the external audit process, with a specific focus on collecting key financial and accounting data
- Serve as backup revenue specialist for all other APAC region
- Any other ad hoc assignment any other ad hoc assignment
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or the related degree
- Proficient in Japanese & English – both verbal and written communication
- Technical knowledge of China GAAP and exposure to US GAAP
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Highly proficient in MS office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Net Suite or Salesforce.com platforms is a plus
- Software industry experience is a plus, especially in SaaS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.