- Generate planning documents including store condition analysis, fixture types, and scope development.
- To provide floorplan, facility, and space data /database consultation to customer groups.
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical, electrical, floorplan, and furniture documents, blueprints, drawings and schematics and communicate to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ensuring the layout/ design of a retail store meets the prescribed requirements.
- Monitor store and changes to ensure budget adherence.
- Knowledge of Store racking/fixture accessories fixing, assembly.
- Review final drawings for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to Store Planning Guidelines.
- Create approved furniture and merchandise plans using corporation guidelines, Dealer input and Visual Merchandise standards.
- Be prepared and flexible to adapt to changing construction schedules.
- Work with timelines.
- Conduct on-site visits as necessary.
- Communicate with supervisor and store construction for base plan accuracy.
- Ensures preseason assortment strategies tie to merchandise inventory targets
- In season creates new store rankings for Allocations and assortment based on forwarding trend.
- Generate blue prints/drawings for store layouts with various options as per prescribed requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work within ERP systems. Excellent business communication skills.
- Inventory management - Stock counts for racking/fixtures used in stores.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Power point, and Word. Knowledge of AutoCAD in developing and reviewing floorplans and designs.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND in the required field
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role