- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Managing finances and preparing an annual budget.
- Keeping records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit margins.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Manage and supervise facilities functions, maintenance and repairs.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
- Addressing customers' requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Perform orientation for all new employees, schedule shift and recommend improvement processes for all human resource activities.
- Minimum of HND or B.SC in Business Administration, Financial Management or related courses.
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity at a retail store, or similar.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Extensive experience with preparing budgets, and financial expense reports.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- 2 – 5 years Experience in such roles
- Should be between 30 to 40yrs
- Live within Madina and its Environs.