ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Greeting and assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Answering and assisting customers on phone
- Monitoring stock levels and replenishing stock
- Balancing cash book with receipts.
- Keep proper and accurate records for approved creditors
- Keeping the store and shop floor tidy and clean
- Attaching and updating price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Receiving and inspecting all incoming materials into the store and reconcile with stock request and waybill
- Performing monthly stock take and reconciliation
- Keeping store room in a clean and orderly condition at all times
- Packaging and labeling products before they are dispatched.
- Arranging and labelling product in store room for easy identification and accessibility
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate must have the following qualification:
· A Diploma from a recognized institution. HND in Engineering is an advantage.
· Retail experience is an added advantage.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Smart appearance and articulate
· Friendly and engaging personality
· Helpful and polite.
· Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
· A good team player.
· Willing to work overtime at short notice.
· Attention to detail and efficient work ethic.
· Ability to use Microsoft office such as Word and Excel