- Assist in the hiring and training of new employees as well as the continuous training of existing staff
- Oversee both front and back of house operations, including wait staff and kitchen crew
- Maintain high-quality food standards
- Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same
- Respond to customer complaints quickly and resolve them effectively
- Develop strategies for improving our customers’ dining experience
- Work with staff to project future needs for kitchen supplies, goods, and cleaning products.
- Maintain inventory of all needed supplies
- Identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits
- Manage the work schedules of our restaurant’s staff
- Previous supervisory experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- The physical ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong managerial skills
- HND / CERTIFICATE
- Very attractive and subject to review based on performance.
- If you believe you are the right person for the job, apply to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.