We are looking for an all round hotelier!
Seeking experienced hands on hospitality professional with outstanding interpersonal skills to manage 13 rooms beach resort with restaurant, conference and beach for immediate employment.
Our property is hidden gem situated on the pristine beaches around Gomoa Nyanyano about 20 kilometres south west of Accra and about 6 km south of Kasoa.
The resort offers exceptional oceanfront and ocean side accommodation.
- As a resort manager, your job will include managing all segments of a resort, including lodging, food and beverage management, human resources, housekeeping, attractions, and guest
- You'll be in charge of employees, finances, customer service, promotions, and quality control.
- You will have to work nights and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the success of the resort.
- However, your hours may vary greatly during high and low seasons. You will be required to stay on property and go home when off.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resort manager oversees product stocking, accounting, and marketing efforts at the resort.
- As a resort manager, you'll hire contractors to perform services, such as painting or plumbing.
- You'll ensure that all supplies, from housekeeping materials to furniture, are in good condition
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management / Hospitality Management
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
Resort manager ensure positive customer experiences by maintaining high-quality facilities and remedying problems.
At the resort, you'll conduct room, kitchen, and grounds inspections to make sure that they are all up to code.
You'll greet guests at arrival, create standards surveys, and find acceptable solutions to problems that may arise.
You'll also need to keep abreast of local happenings so you can book tours or recommend activities to guests unfamiliar with the area.
Meet with clients to book and plan special events, such as conventions, banquets, weddings. receptions and other functions.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
As a resort manager, you'll be in charge of hiring, training, and scheduling new staff members.
You'll also maintain employee records and fire ineffective employees.
You'll set goals for employees and help your staff achieve these goals.
You will work with department Champions to manage departments, such as housekeeping, dining, security, and desk personnel.
You'll schedule and lead staff meetings to regularly communicate with your staff and to ensure that all departments are meeting the resort's standards.
Key Skills: Critical thinking, coordination, problem solving, observation, time management, social awareness, persuasion, clear communication, (Proficient in Hotel Management Systems)
Work Environment: Resorts, bed-and-breakfasts, hotels, inns, boutique hotels
Salary: Attractive Package and opportunity to oversee our future expansions.
Accommodation on selected days at the property
Location: Gomoa Nyanyano about 20 kilometres south west of Accra and about 6 km south of Kasoa
Applicants should send CV’s and Cover Letter to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.