- Assessing patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determining abnormal conditions by ordering for investigations
- Performing major surgeries he deems competent, cesarean section being mandatory
- Prescribing treatment for patients
- Leading the medical team to deliver quality and professional services
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and Regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Qualified medical officer
- Registered with Medical & Dental council
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 5-year working experience. In similar role
- Surgical skills is mandatory (a minimum of cesarean section)
- Proficient in ECG and scan machines is an added advantage
NB: Accommodation is provided
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.