An energy company is currently undertaking a number of power generation and transmission projects and seeks to expand its project development team.
- Minimum Qualification:MPhil / PhD
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:2 years
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages activities around new project development including planning and design
- Develops Power & Transmission system models and plans for project development
- Provides engineering support throughout the project development lifecycle
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts to meet projected requirements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with senior management and key stakeholders
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculates time requirements, sequencing project elements
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving obstacles
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, requesting and allocating resources as necessary
- Coordinates with interdepartmental managers for the availability, assignment, and accountability of downstream resources and technology
- Communicates project/program status to management and key stakeholders against metrics and constraints
- MSc or PhD in Power Engineering required.
- Project Management experience an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate project planning requirements, including task elucidation, duration, and resource requirements
- Strong strategic thinker, excellent collaboration and communication skills, careful attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and accountability to project deliverable timing and budgets required.
- Strong technical skills in power and transmission systems modelling
- Demonstrable bias for action
- Strong desire and proven ability to learn quickly
- Continuously seeking ways to improve complex systems of people and process, while eliminating waste
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.