- Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, institutional and high net-worth individual investors.
- Examine and analyze the investment information collected, including profiles of companies' stock and bond prices, yields and future trends, and other investment information.
- Consult with client or supervisor to determine portfolio or project objectives.
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.
- Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations.
- Plan short - and long-term cash flow and assess financial performance.
- Analyze investment projects.
- Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
- Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios.
- Collect financial and investment information about companies, stock, bonds, and other investments and using daily stocks and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements, and other financial reports and publications.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A good First Degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics from a reputable institution.
- A certificate from the Ghana Stock Exchange Securities Courses.
- Duly licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 3+ years post qualification experience as a Research Analyst.
- Must have competency in Financial Management, stock valuation, and modeling.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Power and PowerPoint Presentation.