The purpose of this position is to support decision-making and highlight useful information through the analysis of data, and preparation and collating of comprehensive reports
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for generating branch statistics and reports for management.
- Responsible for analyzing of large data and providing meaning to management.
- Responsible for producing and circulating to all Branches, monthly Branch profitability reports.
- Responsible for producing competitor pricing reports for management.
- Responsible for populating and circulating monthly Branch and senior management performance reports.
- Responsible for populating and updating quarterly management reports for board meetings.
- Responsible for producing quarterly SENS reports for publication
- Responsible for producing quarterly and monthly competitor performance analyses for management.
- Responsible for updating monthly FINCOM and other Finance presentations.
- Responsible for coordinating with third party bullion service to ensure vault top ups for all branches.
- Responsible for producing weekly, monthly, quarterly Semi-annual, and Yearly prudential returns.
- Responsible for managing above returns on BoG ORASS portal.
- Responsible for liaising with BoG and SEC on all reporting requirements to BoG and SEC
- Responsible for submitting quarterly SENSE returns to GHALSAC.
- Responsible for providing support for preparation of board Pack and Country reports.
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least part qualification in ACCA, CIMA, ICA is required
- Extremely proficient in MS office suite
- Proficiency in SQL database systems will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Bank of Ghana ORASS reporting and prudential reporting will be an advantage
Skills / Attributes:
- Hard working and driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent administrative and management skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.