- Meet face-to-face/telephonically/digitally with existing and prospective customers to evaluate their banking needs and introduce our products and services.
- Drive value added services on LetsGo.
- Develop relationships with existing customers through ongoing communication and understanding of their current and expected banking needs.
- Deliver persuasive presentations to existing and prospective customers connecting their needs with product and service solutions.
- Ensure compliance with bank policies and procedures
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all existing and prospective customers while following bank-defined policies and procedures.
- Assist the relationship manager with the maintenance of accounts, including but not limited to consumer and commercial savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and checking accounts, and ensures quick and accurate execution of customer requests
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of bank products and services and communicates internally of products offered by the bank’s competition
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Prepare daily work schedules/activity plans and prepare call/activity report
- Responsible for ensuring accurate, timely, and quality reporting at all times ie daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Building and establishing long-term, trustworthy relationships with customers by adhering to high ethical standards and carry out your responsibilities with honesty and integrity
- Maintain assigned portfolio through routine interaction and addresses any issues or concerns that could lead to account closure and escalate to appropriate management
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Business Admins or its equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to demonstrate extensive product knowledge, excellent commercial awareness and understanding of our business.
- Ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications for presentations that make an impact and persuade intended audiences.
- Ability to use computer word processing, spreadsheet, database applications, banking platforms, and accounting systems.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate and present confidently, clearly and expressively in presentations and telephoning
- Minimum 1 years working experience in similar role