About the Organization
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions. On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy:
The relationship manager would
- be responsible for client acquisition, business development and creating a viable market for the Bank’s products and services that will result in consistent increase in sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction within assigned segment with minimal risk exposure.
- develop and monitor relationships with new clients and actively manage the relationship with existing ones
Required Education and Experience Profile
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Relationship Management (Corporate, Institutional and SME Sector) sales or a related position
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant discipline field
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Business acumen and result orientation
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong work ethic
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 31, 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.