- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative officer of the University College under the President and is responsible for the general administration, providing guidance for the framework within which policies are made.
- He/She is the Secretary of the Governing Council and the Academic Board, and is responsible for providing secretarial services to all boards and committees of the University College.
- He/She shall be responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day operations of the Academic/Administration Registry, including student admissions, examinations, student records, General Administration, and Human Resource Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess postgraduate degree in Educational Administration, Administration in Higher Education, General Management or any related relevant discipline with not less than 8 years’ post-qualification working experience in a reputable tertiary education institution or analogous organization
- Applicants must be dynamic individuals with extensive administrative, management, leadership and professional competencies
- Evidence of in-depth grasp and application of administrative systems and procedures
- Significant leadership experience at a senior level in a higher education or analogous institution
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate and implement strategic thrusts
- A record of creativity, innovation and change management in higher education administration
- An in-depth understanding of the social, political and economic environment in which Ghanaian universities operate
- A sound appreciation of emerging global trends in higher education
- Commitment to the highest level of personal and professional integrity
- Be computer literate.